1. Bottle Gourd Spinach
3. 2 Medium onions
4. A few chili peppers
5. 1 teaspoon garlic paste
6. Half a teaspoon of turmeric powder
7. Add 1/3 teaspoon of chili powder
8. Oil (like quantity)
9. Water (1/2 cup)
10. Coriander powder- 1/3 teaspoon
1. First, heat a pan and put some oil into it. Then put the Onion slices into it.
2. Then after a little frying, add the garlic paste into it and stir well.
3. Now you need to add turmeric, coriander and chili powder into it.
4. After that, take a few chili cakes and mix well.
5. Now put the prawns into it and cook for 2/3 mins.
6. Now put the spinach in the gravy and stir well.
7. Keep the lid for some time.
8. When the leaves will become soft and will have to be half a cup of water.
9. Serve the vegetables hot with plain rice.