Ingredients for Mixed Vegetable Recipe:
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- Carrot (julienne cut)-1/2 cup
- Long beans (cut into 1 inch)- 1/3 cup
- Green Papaya thin sliced – 1 cup
- Capsicum slice – 1/3 cup
- Small prawn – 1/4 cup
- Boneless chicken breast slices- 1/3 cup
- 1 Garlic clove minced
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/2 tsp cornflour, mix with some water to make a slurry
- Sugar – a pinch of
- white pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- 200ml, chicken stock
- Green chili(optional)-1
You can use other seasonal vegetables also to make this recipe.
- Heat oil in a wok on high heat until hot.
- Add minced garlic and carrots and Stir-fry. Add the prawn and chicken one by one and cook for two minutes.
- Now add the seasonal vegetables and stir for one minute.
- Now add the chicken stock into it and cook for two minutes or until it is starting to boil.
- Then gradually add the cornflour mixture. Once this mixture is well incorporated the sauce should thicken.
- Lastly add salt, soy sauce, and oyster sauce and cook for another minute.
- Serve hot.